Dr. Ion Dumbraveanu
- The State University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
2014 – 2017: Master degree in public health.
2001 – now: Ass Professor, Urology and Surgical Nephrolgy Department, „Nicolae Testemitanu„ State University of Medicine and Pharmacy
1993 – 1997: PhD researcher, speciality Urology.
Expertise and Research Interests
- Diagnosis and treatment of male infertility
- Diagnosis and treatment of male sexual dysfunctions
- Diagnosis and treatment of female sexual dysfunctions
- Evaluation of male impact on recurrent pregnancy lost
- Diagnosis and treatment of urological pathologies
- Dumbraveanu Ion “The epidemiology of erectile dysfuncion in the Republic of Moldova”. Monograph ( in romanian) Chisinau, 2017.203p.
- Dumbraveanu I, Arian Iu, Munteanu A, Catereniuc D, Tanase A, Erectile Dysfunction in Male with Glans Penis Apocrine Hydrocystoma:Organic or Psychogenic? Advances in Sexual Medicine; 2017, 07(03):131-138; DOI 10.4236/asm.2017.73010
- Dumbrăveanu I., Branishte T., Banov P., Arian I., Baluțel B., Ceban E. Incidence of primary cardiovascular risk factors in patients with erectile dysfunction. In: The Medical-Surgical Journal, Iaşi, 2018, vol. 122, 1, 33-38.
- Dumbrăveanu I., Ceban E., Banov P. Lower urinary tract symptoms and erectile dysfunction in men from the Republic of Moldova. Journal of Medicine and Life. April-June 2018, vol. 11, nr. 2, p. 153-159.
- Dumbraveanu I, Dumbraveanu A. Paradigms and particularities of andrology communication. International Journal of Comunication Research. 2018, vol 8 (4) p337-342