2001 – now: Institute of Public Health / Clinic Psychologist for STI
2013 – Continue: Lecture University of Tirana, Faculty of Social Science, Division of Psychology
2019 – 2019: Visiting Scholar at Emory University
2007 – 2010: Coordinator for Counselling and Testing Centres for HIV under Global Fund.
Expertise and Research Interests
- Counseling for People Living with HIV and affected from HIV
- Sexual Behaviors of People Living with Chronic Diseases
- Qualitative Research
- Behavioral characteristics of vulnerable groups(Sex workers and MSM)
- Designing the curricula for Sexual Health and Sexology for Social Science students
- Sexual Behaviours of people living with chronic diseases
- Sexual Behaviours in context of Ebola virus diseases
- Mental Health and Sexual Disorders
- Dudushi., R. Tamo., A. 2018. Sexual Health of People Living with HIV in Albania. International Annals of Medicine. Volume 2, issue 12.
- Dudushi.,R, Bino.,S, Harxhi.,A, Dervishi., M, Tamo.,A.2018.Assessment of Depression in People Living with HIV in Albania: The influence of demographic data, adherence, sexual desire in depression. International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education. Volume 5. Issue 10.
- Dudushi., R.2018.Assessment of Sexual Desire in PLWH in Albania: How change the sexual desire according
- to adherence to therapy, sexual behaviors and depression. Journal of Health Science and Nursing. ISSN: 2456-298X
- Dudushi.,R, Tamo.,A, Bino.,S,Harxhi.,A.2018.Sexual Practice and Sexual Behaviors over the past 12 months in PLWH in Albania