2015 – now: Professor of genitourinary radiotherapy
2002: Training in sexual medicine
2001: PhD in radiotherapy-urology-sexology
1996-2000: Training in radiation oncology
Expertise and Research Interests
- Radiation therapy for genito-urinary cancer
- Sexual dysfunction after treatment of cancer
- Incrocci L, Wortel RC, Ghidey AW, Aluwini S, Schimmel E, Krol S, van der Toorn PP, de Jager H, Heemsbergen W, Heijmen B, Pos F. Hypofractionated versus conventionally fractionated radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer; five-year relapse-free survival from the randomised phase III HYPRO trial. Lancet Oncol 2016;17:1061-9.
- Incrocci L. Is there a sexual life after treatment of cancer? Transl Androl Urol 2015;4:92-94.
- Mulhall JP, Hall M, Broderick GA, Incrocci L. Radiation therapy in Peyronie’s disease. J Sex Med 2012;9:1435-1441.
- Incrocci L, Slagter C, Slob AK, Hop WCJ. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over study to assess the efficacy of tadalafil (Cialis®) in the treatment of erectile dysfunction following three-dimensional conformal external-beam radiotherapy for prostatic carcinoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2006;66:439-44.