Prof. Natalja Fatkulina
- Vilnius University
- +370 674 00624
2017 – now: Director of Institute of Health Sciences, Professor, Senior researcher, Vilnius University
2014 – 2016: Vice-minister of Ministry of Education and Sciences
2005 – 2014: Vice-dean of Faculty of Health Sciences, Klaipeda University
Expertise and Research Interests
- Sexual education at school
- Quality of health care
- Patient education
- Health management and health policy
- Physical activity and health
- Social aspects of infertility
- Quality of abdominal surgical nursing care
- Professional nurse competence
- Nurse empowerment
- Empowered patient education
- Emeljanovas A., Mieziene B., ChingMok M.M, Chin M., Cesnaitiene VJ, Fatkulina N., Trinkuniene L., sanchez GFL, Suarez AD. The effect of an interactive program during school breaks on attitudes toward physical activity in primary school children. Anales de psicologia/Annals of psychology, 2018, vol. 34, p.580-586.
- Charalambous A, Papastavrou E, Valkeapää K, Zabalegui A, Ingadottir B, Lemonidou C, Fatkulina N, Jouko K, Leino-Kilpi H. Content of Ortopedic Patient Education Provided by Nurses in Seven European Countries. Clinical Nursing Research; 2018 (1-20).
- Papastavrou E, Hamari L, Fuster P, Istomina N, Salminen L. Using blogs for facilitating and connecting nurse educator candidates. Nurse Educ Today. 2016 Oct;45:35-41.
- Klemetti S, Leino-Kilpi H, Charalambous A, Copanitsanou P, Ingadottir B, Istomina N, Katajisto J, Unosson M, Zabalegui A, Valkeapää K. Information and Control Preferences and Their Relationship With the Knowledge Received Among European Joint Arthroplasty Patients. Orthop Nurs. 2016 May-Jun;35(3):174-82.
- Salminen L, Gustafsson ML, Vilén L, Fuster P, Istomina N, Papastavrou E. Nurse teacher candidates learned to use social media during the international teacher training course. Nurse Educ Today. 2016 Jan;36:354-9.