WG 4 aims to develop:
- A website for the COST Action, including Who-is-who pages in Sexual Medicine in participating countries, an exchange platform for collaboration in research, and a repository for scientific output.
- A Social media strategy.
- A communication and dissemination strategy for stakeholders/target groups, including experts in sexual medicine, policy makers, and the general public
We will focus the communication about the COST Action on its most important goal: improving sexual health and sexual wellbeing.
During the first period of 12 – 18 months, we aim to reach the following goals:
- Design and publish the website
- Draft an internal communication strategy for COST Action members
- Draft an external communication strategy
- Define and locate our stakeholders/target groups
- Build a database of relevant contacts
- Draft target-group specific strategies
- Communicate general COST Action information to the stakeholders, including representatives of Near Neighbour Countries and International Partner Countries affiliated with the COST Action.
- Draft introductory material (letters, text for the website, etc.)